Airpods case replacement – find out how to replace lost or broken one
Airpods are indeed the most popular wireless earbuds around the world and there are couple of reasons for it. The truth is this that apple was the first manufacturer in producing True Wireless Stereo earbuds. Keep reading the article to find out what to do when you lose airpod or break one of them.
Apple airpods replacement
There are couple of things that has to be considered while looking for an airpods case replacement. Those factors are:
- time for a full charge,
- listenig time.
It is very important not to make a fool of yourself by buying a replacement airpods case for AirPods, Airpods Second Generation or AirPods Third Generation. You have to be very careful while planning to replace the wireless charging case of your AirPods Pro.
That is right durability is very important aspect when it comes to looking for a replacement case for your AirPods Pro. We know that there is nothing better than orginal Apple wireless charging case, however it is very important to find something very similar. You should pay attenion to things like:
- check the lid quality,
- look for overcharging and overheating protection,
- read customer reviews of the replacement products.
Time for a full charge
Orginal apple wireless charging case takes about an hour to fully charge. When it comes to replacement those top rated takes between 3 to 4 hours to fully charge. That is why you should remember that battery life of replacement products might differ from original airpods.
When it comes to orginal apple earbuds you can enjoy 5 up to 6 hours of listening when they are fully charged. That is why you should also check this aspect to not get disappointed.
When it comes to repair of damaged airpods you can be sure that AppleCare+ (it caps replacement fees) will cover 2 of your cases which were accidental damage in period of 12 months. That is why you should try to fix them with help of AppleCare+ when one of your airpods has gotten damaged.
If you want to get the Airpods care repaired you can also find an apple authorized service provider. However that wouldn’t be our advice. This decition can void your warranty and cause Apple to refuse to perform further service on your device.
Lost Airpods/Airpods pro
If you had lost your airpods or airpods pro you should contact apple support to ask for replacement of the orginal apple wireless charging case. However you can also buy a replacement charging case by other brands.
How to track a lot airpod case?
That’s right you can track your lost airpod case however there has to be at least one of your earbuds. If you got one in you should use apple’s find my apple. However if you do not have even one of your earbuds there you should rely on airtags.
Costs of replacements
If you have lost or maybe somethinggt damaged in your airpods here you will be able to find out how does the costs of the replacements will look like:
- MagSafe charging case for AirPods pro – $99,
- AirPods wireless charging case – $79,
- Individual AirPods – $69 each,
- Individual AirPods Pro – $89 each,
- AirPods charging case – $59.
- Apple now is selling only wireless charging cases and if you want to get yourself lightning connector replacement you can do that for example on eBay or other online shops,
- third party options (services) is another option for you if you want to get an AirPods replacement,
- you can find the serial number of your airpods by opening the case and looking at the underside of the lid,
- AppleCare+ gives you an opportunity to have a access to four repairs for damaged AirPods durning 2 years,
- if you will decide to purchases of third-party accessories for Apple devices read about them and find their reviews. You should also remember that Apple can’t guarantee their quality and will not service them since they are third-party accessories.
We hope hat we made it really easy to understand and explained you the best we could the costs and methods of dealing with this kinds of problem. However if you need more informations about lost or damaged airpods go to the apple store and ask about all kind of details.